Model Engineering Solutions GmbH is the competence center for model-based software. Structured along three main areas, MES Quality Tools, MES Test Center, and MES Academy, MES offers ideal support for integrated quality assurance. MES clients include major OEMs and suppliers to the automotive industry as well as in automation technology worldwide. Founded in 2006, we are an SME made up of around 50 employees with flat hierarchies, an open communication culture, and lots of team spirit.
To strengthen our team in Berlin, our software development branch is looking for a:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - MATLAB (M/F)
to start at the earliest possible date.
Your tasks will include:
- Agile M-Script application development in a SCRUM team as part of MES Product Development
- Developing and consulting on client projects
- Collaborating on the further development of quality assurance tools
- Quality assurance of MATLAB® programs
- Safeguarding model-based software
What we expect from you:
- Degree in IT, mathematics, physics, or electrical engineering (graduation with high marks) – comparable qualifications will also be considered
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB® M-Script programming
- Experience in modeling with Simulink® desirable
- Experience with Embedded Coder® or TargetLink® is an advantage
- A customer-oriented approach
- You enjoy new challenges and innovative technologies
- You are a team player in a professional SCRUM development team
- Good written and spoken German, good English
We offer all the advantages of a small but globally operating company:
- Short communications channels, flat hierarchies – participation is very important to us
- We offer a professional and constructive development team
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working hours
- The proportion of women working for us as developers and engineers is over 30%
- We offer a remuneration package in accordance with your education and experience
- We offer opportunities for further development
- Drinks, coffee, fruit, table tennis, massages, yoga, team events, and much more.
Please send your application via email to Julia Goslar (Executive Assistant).
E-Mail: email@example.com. Enquiries can also be made by telephone: 030 2091 6463 15.
Model Engineering Solutions GmbH