Model Engineering Solutions GmbH is the competence center for model-based software. Structured along three main areas, MES Quality Tools, MES Test Center, and MES Academy, MES offers ideal support for integrated quality assurance. MES clients include major OEMs and suppliers to the automotive industry as well as in automation technology worldwide.
For our Process and Quality Team, we are looking for a:
SENIOR CONSULTANT AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (M/F)
to consult with clients on technical development. The position is based in Berlin. Willingness to travel is expected.
Your tasks will include:
- Consulting with clients on the processes of model-based software development, quality assurance, and AUTOSAR
- Developing and adapting processes to efficiently develop and safeguard complex embedded systems
- Managing projects in the customer order
- Presenting training workshops about the development and quality assurance of embedded systems
- Authoring technical papers and creating presentations at conferences, trade fairs, and seminars
- Working closely with the MES Product Development and Marketing and Sales teams.
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of system or software modeling with SysML, UML or Simulink®/Stateflow
- Experience in developing or safeguarding embedded systems
- Degree in IT, mathematics, physics, control engineering, or electrical engineering (University/Polytechnic: graduation with high marks) – particular attention will be paid to applicants with a PhD
- Excellent communications skills
- You enjoy new challenges and innovative technologies
- You have an excellent command of German and English
We offer all the advantages of a small but globally operating company:
- Exciting cutting-edge tasks
- We value expertise and efficiency
- We offer opportunities for further training in professional and non-professional topics
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working hours
- The proportion of women working for us as developers and engineers is over 30%
- We offer a remuneration package in accordance with your education and experience
- Drinks, coffee, fruit, table tennis, massages, yoga, team events, and much more.
Please send your application via email to Julia Goslar (Executive Assistant).
E-Mail: email@example.com. Enquiries can also be made by telephone: 030 2091 6463 15.
Model Engineering Solutions GmbH