FUNCTIONAL SAFETY FOR AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONALS
► To location
► To online registration
ISO 26262 provides an internationally recognized reference for the development of safety-related automotive E/E systems. Developers of such systems need to understand and implement the standard’s requirements pertaining to system, hardware, and software development. This 2-day training workshop provides a systematic introduction to key concepts of ISO 26262 and their practical application, covering the concept phase including hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA) as well as the subsequent system, hardware, and software development phases.
Automotive professionals (component and system engineers, engineering managers, quality and project managers) involved with the development of safety-related automotive E/E systems, future functional safety engineers and managers.
Conditions of Participation and Cost
Cost: € 1,350.00 plus VAT
The price for the training workshop includes training materials, refreshments, and lunch.
Early bird discount: 10% off participation cost
We offer an early bird discount of 10% on registrations received 35 days prior to the event.
Multi-person discount: 25% off participation cost
An additional 25% discount on the booking is available for companies registering more than one participant or more than one training workshop at the same time.
Please find all further conditions of participation and cost at MES AGB - Training Workshops.
► To online registration form
- Safety 101 (harm, risk, risk reduction, fault, error, failure, hazard, failure classification)
- Scope of ISO 26262 (safety, functional safety, safety of the intended function)
- Item definition and hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA), ASIL determination
- Refinement of safety requirements (safety goals, functional safety concept, technical safety concept, hardware safety requirements, software safety requirements, ASIL decomposition)
- Fundamentals of system, hardware, and software development in compliance with ISO 26262
- OEM – supplier relationships (development interface agreement, workshare)
- Functional Safety Managament (safety plan, safety case, confirmation measures)