Model Engineering Solutions (GmbH) is the competence center for model-based software. Structured along three main areas, MES Quality Tools, MES Test Center, and MES Academy, MES offers ideal support for integrated quality assurance. Our customers include major OEMs and suppliers to the automotive industry as well as in automation technology worldwide. Founded in 2006, we are an SME made up of around 50 employees with flat hierarchies, an open communication culture, and lots of team spirit.
DEVELOPER (M/F) - COMPANY PLATFORM (JAVA)
We have an opening for a Java developer (part time or full time) to help us further develop our internal company platform. The platform is optimized towards our core processes and is built upon several standard IT systems. Key development tasks include building data models, implementing highly reliable components for customer and product management. Alongside our system administrator, you will also work with the sales team as well as the product development team in order to design and implement new and existing features. Your work will play a central role in the successful growth of MES.
Ideally, you will bring the following skill set with you:
- In-depth knowledge of JAVA, XML, REST APIs, JSON, PHP
- Experience with Linux systems
- High willingness to learn and enthusiasm
- You are a quick learner and team player who can also work independently
- High level of responsibility and quality awareness
- Good knowledge of German and English
What does MES offer?
- A professional and constructive working environment
- Autonomy and interesting tasks in a setting where work is fun and where problems can be independently analyzed and solutions then developed
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- The proportion of women working for us as developers and engineers is over 30%
- We offer a remuneration package in accordance with your education and experience
- We offer diverse opportunities for further training
- Drinks, coffee, fruit, table tennis, massages, team events, and much more
Please send your complete application via email to Julia Goslar (Executive Assistant).
Email: email@example.com. Enquiries can also be made by telephone: 030 2091 6463 15.
Model Engineering Solutions GmbH